Concrete floors are becoming popular among many homeowners are they are easy to maintain and clean. Well, cleaning your concrete floor fairly depends on whether you have standard or decorative concrete floor. Homeowners can learn the right way to maintain the concrete floor so that they can enhance the life of their concrete floor. If you are looking for a reliable concrete floor cleaning service you can browse this page for details.
For your decorative concrete floor cleaning, you need the following
• Dust mop
• Warm water
• Mild cleaner
• Wet mop
Let us see how to go about cleaning
1. In order to remove loose debris, sweep the floors thoroughly.
2. You can pick dust or fine particles from the floor using a dust mop.
3. Take warm water say 1 gallon in the bucket and add a small quantity of mild dish soap or cleaner to it. Do not try to use vinegar or ammonia as these can be harsh on your floor and damage the floor finish.
4. Use wet mop dipped in the solution and wring completely.
5. Rinse the mop and wring in small sections on the floor frequently.
6. Refill clean water in the bucket and rinse the floor to remove remaining residues of soap.
Some additional tips on cleaning that you can use are
1. In order to maintain the shine of floor you can rebuff it using a buffer of high speed and with the help of white pad.
2. To protect your floor or beautify it, it needs to be resealed after every-4 years. For this there are some products, but it is a good idea to get it done by a professional floor cleaner.
3. Concrete floors after sealed properly become stain resistant, but if the spill remains on the floor for a long time it causes stain. To prevent this, make sure you wipe the floor immediately after a spill with the help of a damp cloth.
4. If there is a stain on your concrete floor, which doesn’t away even with regular cleaning, then try spraying a cleaner on the stain and let it remain for about 20 minutes and then wipe it off using a damp cloth.
Tips for cleaning your standard concrete floor
Along with regular sweeping your standard concrete floor needs maintenance on a regular basis. For deep cleaning you need
1. Shop vac
2. Push broom
3. Power washer
4. Granular cleaner(dry)
5. Hose attached with spray nozzle
Make sure you choose a sunny and dry day for cleaning your floor
1. Clean your garage thoroughly.
2. Remove the debris or dust using vacuum or just sweep away
3. Connect the water supply to hose and let it be on full power
4. With the help of spray attachment.
5. Spread the cleaner on the wet floor
6. With the help of push broom, try scrubbing the cleaner on the floor
7. Rinse the floor